Design is the process of taking your business requirements, then combining that with customer feedback, platform conventions, and best practices. We achieve a product that meets both your business and customer needs.
- We talk to your business team to understand your goals.
- We survey your customers to discover how to achieve those goals.
- We review your brand standards to ensure your app matches.
- We create a mockup of your app.
- We iterate on that mockup with your business team.
Though you might have designers on staff, they may be unfamiliar with mobile conventions. Whole Punk can offer feedback at the design stage to make your app better.
Whether you need Android or iOS development, we've got you covered. Whole Punk has experience producing apps, SDKs, and prototypes on both major platforms.
- Our apps are native code. We don't do PhoneGap.
- We integrate with the newest platform features, when it's appropriate to your business.
- We keep you aware of platform guidelines to make sure you don't run afoul of App Store reviewers.
- We're pragmatic, using third-party SDKs whenever it's appropriate to reduce development cost.
Building a mobile app takes different skills that building on the web or desktop. If your core focus is on other platforms, we'd love to lend you our skills.
Test Punks puts anyone in the drivers seat when it comes to bug testing for iOS and web apps, with a seriously customer-driven focus and all the devices, updates, testing expertise and open communication to replace or reinforce any QA team. We're proud of these tests and frameworks. It's the perfect way to build development and team bandwidth at a clear, reasonable price; testing what you want, when you want.
- We write custom tests tailored to your app.
- Customers submit their app and a short sentence outlining each test through a simple web form. We write and execute tests and get results back to customers within one business day.
- We also offer thorough exploratory testing, complete with a list of suggested further tests.
- All failures are verified by our testers to make sure your development team is only repairing real bugs.
Test Punks is started with an easy web form. You'll need your .IPA file and some idea of what you want to test. Not sure where to start? We can help, via www.testpunks.com, with five free tests so you can test us out too.
We'll match your business needs to customer feedback and best practices. Good design is the first step to a good app.
Whether it's Android or iOS, we have the experience to create an app that's both
Test Punks offers on-demand or long-term app testing: we write custom tests, automating where we can, and hand-verifying all test failures.